I’ll be honest with you – “Around the world in 60 days in Elly” is my way of seeing pictures of Elly being worn all over the world, across continents, seas, mountains (and especially in Disneyland and Disney World)….well, you get the picture… 🙂
We want to know that your children love Elly enough for you to bring our clothes with you on holiday! We would love to see how you dress it up in colder climates and layer it up – whether with cool knee high socks, gum boats, trench coats, sweaters, pinafore style, cardigans, wearing a shirt over a long-sleeved tee for the boys – however creative you get, just bring it on!
Here’s what you have to do:
– Between 1 Nov and 30 Dec 2013, pack an Elly outfit with you on holiday overseas (staycations don’t count, sorry)!
– Take a picture of your child wearing Elly on holiday in an iconic location (yea I’m afraid just taking it in front of random trees, water, swimming pools all won’t count!)
– Send the pictures to us at enquiries[at]ellyloves[dot]com before 30 December 2013 which include when and where the photo was taken!
– We’ll upload the pictures into a Facebook album and whilst the number of likes won’t be the determining factor to decide who wins, we will take it into account when we choose the winner! But the more important factor will be how creative you get with dressing your children in Elly.
IN ADDITION, if you have an instagram account, you can stand a SECOND chance at winning:
– Bring an Elly outfit with you on holiday overseas (staycations don’t count, sorry)! Take a picture of your child wearing Elly on holiday in an iconic location
– Tag @theellystore in that photo when you upload it on Instagram!!
We’ll pick TWO lucky winners to win a $100 store voucher!!!
(i) one from all the email entries (which will be uploaded onto our Facebook page); and
(ii) one from all the instagram photos we are tagged in!
You know what? You’ll find that the $100 voucher will be extremely useful to shop our massive CNY collection launching in January 2014!!!
What are you waiting for? Show us how you wear Elly!!!